You’re now beginning your second trimester, congratulations, most mamas find this the easiest one! As your pregnancy progresses your body is changing more and more. In your second trimester your stomach and your boobs will grow even more, your morning sickness has more than likely began to ease off and you’ll get increased energy and appetite.
14th week to the end of week 28
- sore boobs: By the time your second trimester comes around it’s not just your stomach that has started expanding, your boobs will have also begun to grow and grow! Even up to as much as three cup sizes bigger than usual! Although there’s definitely nothing wrong with having a cup that runneth over, the skin on your breasts and décolletage is particularly fragile and not very elastic. Our Pregnancy Boob Tube is here to help. Rich in vital Omegas, antioxidants and green cabbage extract to hydrate and elasticise skin to provide the strength and protection delicate skin needs as your cup size changes.
- dry skin: Hoping for a gorgeous pregnancy glow, instead being plagued with scaly, flaky and itchy skin? A lot of mamas-to-be get dry skin during pregnancy due to hormonal changes and a loss of fluid travelling from you to your baby. Our Megamama Super-Rich Omega Body Lotion has a nourishing blend of organic Omega oils and powerful antioxidants to really pamper pregnant skin that’s been giving and giving in every way. Not only super moisturising it gives your skin the elasticity and strength it needs as you grow your little one.
- congestion: the increased blood flow to the mucous membranes in the nose and mouth causes you to get that head-cold, congested feeling many women get as their body changes during pregnancy.
- stretch marks: something you’re prepared for: a growing belly as your baby and your uterus grow larger. Your skin during your second trimester is stretching more and more to accommodate your baby as it grows. Your baby is taking your vital omegas meaning that your skin is stretching the most whilst its at its weakest point. Our Tummy Rubs will be your growing tummy’s best friend. Designed primarily to keep skin strong and increase elasticity for maximum protection against stretch marks, taut itchy skin and discolouring
- loose teeth: the hormones rushing through your body during pregnancy also affect the ligaments and bones in your mouth, meaning that your teeth may feel looser. Don’t worry though mamas to-be, things will go back to normal after you give birth.