How to use
Use at least twice weekly. Massage into DRY skin before showering off. Double Buff is super easy to use. Feel free to use on your wet face too - you don't want your face feeling jealous of your lovely legs! Double Buff is the perfect skin prep for any of our Mio Firming Faves or Moisturising Miracles.
Double Buff is a brilliant prep for your skin before applying self-tanner. This means the tanning lotion will go on without streaking or leaving you with orange knees and Shrek toes. It is also an excellent prep for your skin before getting in a bikini - skin always looks better and healthier when it is smooth and exfoliated.
How it works
This is double action body buffing in 30 seconds flat. Your skin will feel and look different the very first time you use Double Buff, superbly soft, smooth and dewy. Exfoliation is key to fit skin. It increases cell regeneration (younger skin cells = younger looking skin), improves strength and elasticity and makes your skin very, very, very touchable. We developed Double Buff to avoid the 'big bits, little bits' problem with many salt/oil scrubs. These can make you feel well exfoliated but, in reality, the big shards of salt or sugar rake your skin. If you saw this under a microscope, you would never use chunky scrubs again! Our Double Buff uses perfectly rounded spheres of Pumice, Lava and Bamboo blended with Papaya and Pineapple enzymes to dissolve away any roughness.
We’ve made all our Mio formulas even cleaner with our evolved No Nasties policy. Double Buff is totally free from parabens, petrolatum, synthetic fragrance and colourants, xenoestrogens, PEGs, glycols and pthalates. Click here for our full No Nasties ingredients policy.
Amazing ingredients at maximum levels = high intensity exfoliation
- Pumice and Micro Volcanic Lava gives a super-even exfoliation without scratching your delicate skin surface. Increases cell regeneration and circulation and reduces imperfections
- Bamboo (Bambusa Arundinacea) Stem Extract Perfect skin polisher, rich in antioxidants and natural silica to help remineralise skin to increase vibrancy and give a healthy glow.
- Pineapple (Bromelain) Fruit Extract Fruit enzymes give gentle but effective enzyme exfoliation to help regenerate cell reproduction and improve collagen renewal.
- Papaya (Papain) Fruit Extract breaks down surface dead skin cells and enables better oxygen penetration to skin.
- Organic Sweet Almond (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis)Oil Ideal for sensitive skin, soothes and protects, very healing, gives wonderful Omega-rich moisture.
- Fig Extract Powerful moisturising antioxidant that balances skin, ensuring maximum hydration to keep skin smooth and supple.
- Organic Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter Intense moisture that helps repair and rebuild cells to keep skin strong and healthy. Packed with Omegas and Vitamins A, E and F.
And finally, here is the full monty ingredients list with extra info for the non-scientists amongst us:
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil
Butyrospermum Parkii Butter
Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract
Carica Papaya Fruit Extract
Ficus Carica Fruit Extract
Evernia Furfuracea Extract
We girls spend a fair amount of time in the bathroom – sometimes it is the only quiet place in the house where you can get a little ‘me time’. Now we want you to think about making that time really count – by making it Mio Time.
And if you want to tackle a specific challenge – cellulite, boobs heading south, super dry skin, pudgy tummies – let us make your Mio time work even harder with all our expert fit skin advice. Get your skin in peak performance so you feel on top of the world! ...
visit our expert advice page to see more fit skin tips