How to use
Pour a good glug into a warm running bath. Take your time, stretch out and clear your mind. Then step out of the bath, feeling brand new and ready to face the world again.
Liquid Yoga is blended with magnesium-rich Epsom Salts so you will need to SHAKE BEFORE USE.
How it works
Liquid Yoga is your personal masseuse in a bottle; helping with muscle fatigue, relaxing tight, stressed shoulders and soothing tired, achy bodies whilst detoxifying and re-energising. No other bath treatment is as rich in incredible actives. Magnesium-rich Epsom salts and Arnica relieve aches and pains whilst helping muscles recover—and help eliminate toxins that prevent your body from reaching its potential. We also added our heady blend of V-Tonic™, spearmint, cypress, lavender, mandarin and chamomile essential oils to ease your stress and anxiety, plus moisturising, anti-inflammatory Murumuru Butter so your skin feels as good as your mind upon stepping out of the tub.
Importantly, it is Sodium Laureth Sulfate and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) free.
What the heck are we talking about did we hear you ask? Well these two ingredients are probably in almost anything you have that makes bubbles in your home – go ahead check your shampoo, your bubble bath, your dishwashing liquid, your kitchen floor cleaner and your car shampoo. Weird, eh? We thought so to – so we don’t use it, ever. Plus it’s a well-known skin irritant linked to all kinds of not-so-nice things. We don’t want to bore you with too much detail, but google it.
We’ve made all our Mio formulas even cleaner with our evolved No Nasties policy. Liquid Yoga is totally free from parabens, petrolatum, synthetic fragrance and colourants, xenoestrogens, PEGs, glycols and pthalates. Click here for our full No Nasties ingredients policy.
Amazing ingredients at maximum levels = high intensity bath perfection
- Epsom Salts (Magnesium Sulphate) Magnesium is amazingly effective at relieving cramps and aches, helps muscles and nerves function properly, helps blood circulation, eliminates toxins, helps remineralise and restore.
- V-Tonic TM An incredible blend of essential oils and extracts, including Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Citrus Lemon Peel Oil, Cypress Leaf Oil and Lavender, to ease and relax muscles, help insomnia, stress and anxiety.
- Sage and Basil Wonderful for improving circulation and increasing oxygen levels in your skin.
- Murumuru Butter Omega-rich, mega-moisturising, anti-inflammatory.
- Arnica Renowned for its healing properties, soothes and restores.
- Andiroba Oil (Carapa Guianesis) Naturally deep penetrating moisturiser with anti-inflammatory benefits specially good for easing muscular aches and pains.
- Horse Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum) Seed Extract Rich in Escin, which has strong anti-inflammatory benefits, Quercetin to boost antioxidant protection. Excellent for bruises and leg fatigue.
- Fig Extract Fights environmental toxins, encourages natural skin renewal with Vitamin A.
And finally, here is the full monty ingredients list with extra info for the non-scientists amongst us:
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil
Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil
Citrus Limon Peel Oil
Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf/Nut/Stem Oil
Lavandula Hybrida Oil
Cistus Ladaniferus Oil
Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil
Citrus Nobilis Peel Oil
Lavandula Angustifolia Oil
Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter
Carapa Guaianensis Seed Oil
Aesculus Hippocastanum Extract
Ocimum Basilicum Extract
Ficus Carica Fruit Extract
Salvia Sclarea Extract
Arnica Montana Flower Extract
We girls spend a fair amount of time in the bathroom – sometimes it is the only quiet place in the house where you can get a little ‘me time’. Now we want you to think about making that time really count – by making it Mio Time.
And if you want to tackle a specific challenge – cellulite, boobs heading south, super dry skin, pudgy tummies – let us make your Mio time work even harder with all our expert fit skin advice. Get your skin in peak performance so you feel on top of the world! ...
visit our expert advice page to see more fit skin tips