How it works
Did you know that you have a third more blood in your circulation system when pregnant? Isn’t nature amazing! But that extra pressure combined with water retention and carrying that little baby around all day can take its toll on your legs and feet.
How to use
Apply one or two pumps from tippy toes to knees for a blast of instant and intense refreshment. This mini-spa treatment has both instant and cumulative benefits so do treat your legs with the love they really deserve.
Fit Skin Tip
Still working out? Walking to Starbucks counts! Good for you! Lucky Legs brings instant comfort, cooling and de-puffing anytime, but is especially fab after a sweat session to help cool your heels. Keep it in your gym bag or handbag so you can pep up those pins whenever you need it.
A word about our new and improved Lucky Legs cooling energising leg gel…
If you loved Lucky Legs in the past, you will love our NEW and IMPROVED formula even more.
What’s the same
- All the powerful circulation stimulating, soothing and cooling benefits as our original formula.
- New ingredients alert – Ginger Root, Tangerine Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract , Murumuru Seed Butter and Organic Coconut Oil all add to the anti-inflammatory and soothing benefits of Lucky Legs
- We’ve made all our Mama Mio formulas even cleaner and safer, with our evolved No Nasties policy. Lucky Legs is free from parabens, petrolatum, synthetic fragrance and colourants, xenoestrogens, PEGs, glycols and pthalates. If skincare safety is your concern, rest assured you are in safe hands with Mama Mio. Click here for our full clean skincare ingredients policy.
Amazing pregnancy safe cooling, soothing ingredients at maximum levels to help you take a load off:
- V-Tonic TM is an incredible blend of safe, essential plant oils with Lemon (zesty, fresh, stimulating) and Lavandin (soothing, refreshing, and mildly antiseptic).
- Menthol is instantly refreshing and eases muscular discomfort.
- Spearmint (Mentha Viridis) Leaf Oil Uplifting and refreshing but also useful through pregnancy as it helps reduce unwanted hairs with natural anti-androgenic properties. Vitamin C and beta carotenes present in spearmint act as antioxidants to keep skin strong.
- Ginger Root Extract Invigorating, helps circulation, antioxidant.
- Tangerine Oil Extract helps reduce swelling and water retention acting as a natural diuretic, calming and healing.
- Arnica Montana Flower Extract stimulates circulation, helping the oxygen to get to the cells quicker, reducing skin puffiness, pain and inflammation.
- Murumuru (Astrocaryum) Seed Butter relieves muscular aches, deeply hydrating and helps repair the skin’s natural barrier.
- Organic Coconut Oil reduces pain and swelling in tired feet and legs, a very deep penetrating moisturiser that has anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and healing properties. Reduces discomfort and increases elasticity.
- CHamomile Extract eases muscle pain and circulation discomfort.
And finally, here is the full monty ingredients list with extra info for the non-scientists amongst us:
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- SD Alcohol 40-B
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Butyrospermum Parkii Butter
- Cocos Nucifera Oil
- Menthone Glycerin Acetal
- Aqua, Mentha Piperita Oil
- Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil
- Citrus Limon Peel Oil
- Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf/Nut/Stem Oil
- Lavandula Hybrida Oil
- Cistus Ladaniferus Oil
- Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate/Sebacate
- Polyglyceryl-4 Caprylate/Caprate
- Mentha Viridis Leaf Oil, Menthol
- Arnica Montana Flower Extract
- Caprylhydroxamic Acid
- Glyceryl Caprylate
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil
- Astrocaryum Murumuru Butter
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria Flower Extract
- Vaccinium Macrocarpon Fruit Extract
- Zingiber Officinalis Extract
- Citrus Reticulata Peel Oil
Pregnancy is a time of wonder but also a lot of questions. Relax, you are in the best possible hands with Mama Mio. We are the pregnancy experts, with a wealth of know how to help you through the nine month stretch. From stretch mark prevention to helping you get your pre-babe body back, here is everything you need to know...